Isle of Paradise founder Jules Von Hep shared some expert tanning tips to get the most out of the brand’s latest product.
• Make sure to put a towel on the floor to stand on while applying.
• Moisturize hands, elbows, knees, and feet to avoid any unwanted product buildup (these areas tend to be drier, so they absorb product more easily).
• Add lip balm to nails/cuticles.
• Wear a shower cap so the Self-Tanning Water doesn’t get in your hair.
• Always hold the mister at least 6 inches away from the body & move at a continuous speed to ensure even coverage.
• When you spray your face, spray in three sections in vertical motions (left, middle, and right side of face).
• To create an even transition from your face to neck, tilt your head back and spray diagonally across the neck area.
• Buff out the back of your wrists by rubbing them on a towel.
• Make sure the Water has dried on your skin before putting clothes back on.